The Bregenzerwald Guest-Card is your advantage card for your summer holiday in the "Grosses Walsertal" and the "Bregenzerwald".
From three nights you will receive the guest card for FREE in the period from 1 May to 31 October. Any number of times you can use the surrounding cable cars and outdoor swimming pools as well as the public buses FREE OF CHARGE.
Free use of the following cable cars:
- cable car Faschina
- cable car Sonntag-Stein
- cable car Damuels
- cable car Diedamskopf, Au-Schoppernau
- cable car Mellau
- cable car Bezau
- cable car Andelsbuch
- Steffisalp-Express, Warth
Free entry (outdoor swimming pools):
- swimming pool in Au
- swimming pool in Schoppernau
- swimming pool in Mellau
- swimming pool in Bezau
- swimming pool in Egg
- simming pool in Schwarzenberg
- swimming pool in Hittisau
The pools are open from late May to early September (weather permitting).
Free travel by public buses from Faschina / the Bregenzerwald to Bregenz and Dornbirn and the "Grosse Walsertal" to Thueringen. The bus stop is right in front of the hotel.
In addition, there are many discounts at numerous partner companies:
- forest rope garden in Damuels
- summer toboggan run in Laterns
- inatura in Dornbirn
- cable car "Karren" in Dornbirn
In addition to the Bregenzerwald Guest-Card, which you will receive for a minimum stay of 3 nights, you also get the FREE Walser Guest-Card in the same period (1 May to 31 October). This card is valid from the first to the last day of your stay and thus especially the short breaks benefit from the discounts and free services in the biosphere park "Grosses Walsertal" and surroundings. Therefore, guests who stay 3 or more nights can benefit from the offers of both cards.
- reduction at the cable cars in Faschina, Damuels, Sonntag-Stein, Muttersberg, Brandnertal und Luenersee
- 50 % discount at VAL BLU in Bludenz
- reductions on various guided tours (Propstei St. Gerold, biosphärenpark.haus, …)
- further discounts and information can be found here.
How it works:
On your arrival you will receive the FREE Walser Guest-Card. Guests with a minimum stay of 3 nights get the Bregenzerwald Guest-Card, too. If you have any questions referring to this, please do not hesitate to inform us.